Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What I am looking forward to at MWC 2011

The Mobile World Congress will start pretty soon in Barcelona. There are some leaks and teasers which are made to catch our attention to specified products. What I am excited about?



1. HTC Desire 2

If HTC will bring the 3.7" qHD Super AMOLED display together with dual-core Snapdragon, Gingerbread, 1GB of RAM, good battery and unibody design this could be a big win. The codename of this device is said to be "Passion2" - which suggest something extraordinary (original "Passion" is Nexus One). Hopefuly HTC will introduce to us something big, after several boring DesireHD remakes.



2. Smasung Galaxy S2

We don't know much about new SGS2, but rumors provided the information about stylish device, packed with dual core CPU, we still don't know which one is it exactly (Tegra2/Orion). While I am not fan of the original SGS, I'm curious if this time Samsung's attempt will be better.




3. Xperia Play

If you follow my blog, you've probably seen my article about why I am not excited about Xperia Play. I would never consider this monster to be neither my next device nor gaming console. Although I'm always pleased to see unusual products on the market, I am also wondering, if SE managed to fix the overall device slugishness, which was shown on previews. BTW I love the Xperia Play ad, if you haven't seen it, you definetly should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment