Friday, January 28, 2011

Motorola Atrix 4G will get 1080p after software update

The Motorola Atrix 4G is not even out yet (some say that the release date is mid-late February), but there are some informations about software updates, which will even extend power of this Tegra2 beast.

The official Motorola mediacenter provided fact sheet of the most powerful Motorola smartphone.
The most interesting thing is, that Atrix will get 1080p recording capabilities, just like LG Optimus 2X.


Now I just keep my fingers crossed and hope, that Motorola decided not to lock the Atrix 4G booloader - the release will take place soon in AT&T, and I'm sure that folks in US will check that.

But I still remember the story of Droid, which was easy to mod, and the EU version - Milestone was locked.
Hope this story will not repeat.


Maybe the following weeks will finally give me the answer - the LG O2X or the Atrix?

No comments:

Post a Comment